I Saw You Today At ......

Place for discussions about the RX-8
OCRX8
Former Member
Former Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OCRX8 »

54 Silver in Old Sodbury, and a 55 Strato on the A46 heading towards the M4, both around 5.45pm today.
Winning Blue
Leather
Part of the family since 18/11/04
Was toying with the idea of selling Rexy but couldn't do it!
SeanP
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: R3
Colour: Diamond Grey

Post by SeanP »

BB Turning off the B4505 in Bovingdon today, towards Chipperfield around 08:15

SS J8 RXB in forecourt of Suzuki Garage (for sale?) , next to Hemel Station, around 08:20
R3, Diamond Grey = :twisted: HUGE smiles :twisted:
RoSPA & IAM (NO) Advanced Driving Tutor; Safe+Systematic+Smooth+Sparkle=FUN! Hayward rebuild@45K(s)miles, 17.5 MPG.
🏁Green Hell :D, Spa :D, AutoSolos 10+, Donnington, Oulton, Blyton, Prodrive x3, Thruxton, Brands Hatch x3, NorthWeald x5, Bedford SW. (Vids, Pics)🏁;
Never forget (28/08/09): 231, Titanium Grey, Leather.
HypoThermia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Colour: Aurora Blue Mica

Post by HypoThermia »

Carded both a VR and Silver (04 plates) in Nationwide's car park, Swindon, on Friday.

Ian.
(Former Chairman, Membership Secretary, and long time Admin)
R3 Aurora Blue Mica - Racing Brake calipers, rotors and steel brake lines - Racing Beat exhaust - TARGA2 sensors - Lockwood grilles - blue LEDs - side and fog light upgrades - window tints - Eibach spacers
And still three gears left...
Torpedo
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by Torpedo »

Saw my first yellow on the road today, private plate J* YHL. It was parked up at the Cosford airshow, and then I caught up with you on the M54 just before Cannock, where we both turned off. Gave you the thumbs up out of the window as we went our separate ways on the roundabout. Didn't see if you acknowledged or not.
Last edited by Torpedo on Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Simon

Was: Sunlight Silver, High Power, Black leather, strakes, lowered plate. (Dec 2003 - Oct 2006)
Now: Toyota RAV4 T180
dirtyleeds
Club Member
Club Member

Post by dirtyleeds »

WB starting EO54 (I think) this evening driving along the A26 through Lewes.
I first I thought it might have been Countzero but didn't look like him as I shot passed when they were turning off.
Former Club Secretary
Strato Blue 230 with ALL the optional extra's plus Hoop Spoiler, Borla Exhaust, MazdaSpeed CAI, RP High Flow CAT, RB Grills, and Fully Uprated Brakes - Gone but not forgotten!!
Born a northerner, always be a northerner - just came down south to take your jobs, money and women! :D
timechaser
Non Member
Non Member

Post by timechaser »

Black parked next to ladybower reservoir (Bamford/Derbyshire). I was on my way up to Derwent - showing the parents around.

on the way back home, wife passed an 06 plate red - the guy seemed in no hurry and was driving sedately all along ;)
No car - looking at a JDM RX-8 now.
RobS
Former Member
Former Member

Post by RobS »

53 reg S/S parked up in Long Melford on Sunday lunchtime.

Still quite rare around Suffolk/N. Essex/Cambridgeshire. I've done about 800 miles in the last week and only seen about 4 8s on my travels.

Unsurprisingly loads of Mx-5s were out over the weekend, incl. one lady with the Hardtop still on....v. strange :?

Cheers
Rob
54 reg 192 Winning Blue - Leather, Scuff Plates, Passenger Foot Rest, Aluminium Pedals, B-Pillar Trims, Crest, Bonnet Stays
timechaser
Non Member
Non Member

Post by timechaser »

RobS wrote:Unsurprisingly loads of Mx-5s were out over the weekend, incl. one lady with the Hardtop still on....v. strange :?
Maybe she's modest and doesnt like going topless? :twisted:
No car - looking at a JDM RX-8 now.
honeyball
Former Member
Former Member

Post by honeyball »

Spotted a black one in Heathrow T4 Park and Fly carpark last Monday (5th). So, left mine next to it!

Got back back to find loads of baked in bird poo all over the car. Dammit! :evil:
Velocity Red High Power, Leather, Sat-Nav, Racing Beat Exhaust, S/S Strakes, S/S Crest, Lowered Offset Front Plate. Sold! :(

Now got 3 litres, 6 cylinders, and 210bhp. :D
RichardK
Former Member
Former Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Nordic Green

Post by RichardK »

Black RX8 on the A68 turning towards Hawick. Didn't catch the registration. I've seen a black one a few times around the borders now, so I'm wondering if it's a resident.

I was driving the Sera.
Was: 121 cars in 15 years. Now 183 cars in 30 years - back to RX-8!

2022 - Cygnus - LY04 VAM. 2004 RX-8 231 Nordic Green, Stone (was black) leather. Strakes to follow...
Others: 2007 MX-5 2.0 Sport, 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Cabrio, 1995 ZAZ Tavria, 1968 Spitfire
2006-2008 era: FH55 OBW - 2006 RX-8 190 Galaxy Grey, Cloth, SSStrakes, RBScreens
Delanor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RX-8: 40th Anniversary
Colour: Crystal White

Post by Delanor »

Carded a Black 06 reg` in the Gallagher retail park Coventry @ lunch time today.

Del.
1st Brilliant Black 190. 2nd Brilliant Black PZ. 3rd Strato Blue 230. 4th Crystal White 40th Anniversary.
Rotary FX fender grills, Japspeed stainless exhaust, Cosworth Air filter, Kinetix slotted & dimpled discs, EBC Red stuff pads, Ryan Rotary MK11 coils, Magnecor leads, Stainless front & rear grills, HID main beams, LED tail lights, front side lights/front fogs.
Nazz
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Nazz »

Wave and a smile from male Sunlight Silver driver in West Bromwich. Hello !! :D
Gun Metal © Grey - Born on 9/11 2004
:twisted: The Devil made me do it ! :twisted:
ploz
Founder Member
Founder Member
Colour: Brilliant Black

Post by ploz »

Was that Harrizone I saw near Shopland Hall about 2.30 today? We passed at some speed on a blindish corner and all I managed was a quick wave at a Winning blue with a body kit - not time to snatch a look at the reg.
There once was a man from Essex,
Who was potty over Mazda RXs.
He ordered an 8,
and had to wait,
But when it arrived, said "tis better than sex is".
RichardK
Former Member
Former Member
Colour: Nordic Green

Post by RichardK »

Two Titaniums in Edinburgh today; one on Cameron Toll looked like it was trying to change lanes (I beeped, but didn't see it appear so perhaps it was just slightly over the white line) and one going down St. Mary's Street (NL04 xxx) which I flashed, but didn't respond.
Was: 121 cars in 15 years. Now 183 cars in 30 years - back to RX-8!

2022 - Cygnus - LY04 VAM. 2004 RX-8 231 Nordic Green, Stone (was black) leather. Strakes to follow...
Others: 2007 MX-5 2.0 Sport, 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Cabrio, 1995 ZAZ Tavria, 1968 Spitfire
2006-2008 era: FH55 OBW - 2006 RX-8 190 Galaxy Grey, Cloth, SSStrakes, RBScreens
SeanP
Club Member
Club Member
Colour: Diamond Grey

Post by SeanP »

VR L8 RXB in carpark of Peoplebuilding (Hemel) Northgate space... Has a member's club tax disk holder.
R3, Diamond Grey = :twisted: HUGE smiles :twisted:
RoSPA & IAM (NO) Advanced Driving Tutor; Safe+Systematic+Smooth+Sparkle=FUN! Hayward rebuild@45K(s)miles, 17.5 MPG.
🏁Green Hell :D, Spa :D, AutoSolos 10+, Donnington, Oulton, Blyton, Prodrive x3, Thruxton, Brands Hatch x3, NorthWeald x5, Bedford SW. (Vids, Pics)🏁;
Never forget (28/08/09): 231, Titanium Grey, Leather.
AMH
Media Team
Media Team

Post by AMH »

Just been followed along the A507 by a 55 plate 230 tit with front skirt and the reg plate raised up on the front.

Front plate looked really good - think I might have removed the badge however and put it a tiny bit higher. It has given me an idea as it would also cover some stone chips I have there. :-k

If it's anyone on here did you see the prat who was comming towards me on the last bit of road before I turned off to Baldock? Right in the middle of the road for no reason and then he flashes me because I'm overtaking! :evil:
Ann Carter
Social Media Liaison
Check out The Club's Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2389549834

1st March 2005 - 31st Dec 2009: Strato 192 with Mega Bling Alloys - TWOC :( :thumbsdown:
Delivered 12th March 2010: Aurora Blue R3 \:D/ :thumbsup:
DogsnutsEA
Club Member
Club Member
Colour: Strato Blue

Post by DogsnutsEA »

Saw a Grey 04 yesterday in Northborne Estate, Farncombe.

Drivers name was Mark and I gave him a card so hopefully we'll see him around here at some point. :D
James (Former Club Tart (now owned by Hypothermia)/Annual Show 'n' Shine Winner 2006/Prodrive AutoTest Champ 2007)

MazdaSpeed 230 Strato with Grey Trim, DoB 22-03-06. Borla Exhaust, GunMetal Grey Strakes, Chrome MazdaSpeed Badges, Black MazdaSpeed Rear Brake-light Decal, Rear Parking Sensors, Leather Handbrake, Leather Front/Rear Console Lids, Illuminated Gearknob, RED Interior LEDs, RED LED Puddle Lights, LED Sidelights, Xenon Fog Lights. Now with MazdaSpeed GunMetal Grey Alloys.
Speedy36
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Speedy36 »

VR ## STE On round about on A64 near motorworld and also saw it at hayes g/world on friday. are you a member???????????? :o
Sunlight Silver 231 2006 to 2008
Black Civic Type R EP3 Final Edition 2008 to 2009
Pearlescent R3 2009 to 2013 gone and sadly missed
MX5 Sport Tech 2013 to present 8)
DogsnutsEA
Club Member
Club Member
Colour: Strato Blue

Post by DogsnutsEA »

Saw two VRs in Brooklands Tescos Car Park at around 14:20 today.. One was strakeless (EF53 XXX) and the second had strakes (LB04 XXX). Both parked near the entrance to the car park. (Should go down to the furthest away point... loadsa space and no-one to knock your doors :D )
James (Former Club Tart (now owned by Hypothermia)/Annual Show 'n' Shine Winner 2006/Prodrive AutoTest Champ 2007)

MazdaSpeed 230 Strato with Grey Trim, DoB 22-03-06. Borla Exhaust, GunMetal Grey Strakes, Chrome MazdaSpeed Badges, Black MazdaSpeed Rear Brake-light Decal, Rear Parking Sensors, Leather Handbrake, Leather Front/Rear Console Lids, Illuminated Gearknob, RED Interior LEDs, RED LED Puddle Lights, LED Sidelights, Xenon Fog Lights. Now with MazdaSpeed GunMetal Grey Alloys.
Anthony
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Anthony »

Saw my first Yellow today. Had a wave and a bit of a play going down the M40.
If you are on here \:D/

Anthony
Winning Blue Mazdaspeed
Sports Exhaust
Sat Nav and Trakstar
Leather and a few other goodies inside
HypoThermia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by HypoThermia »

Carded a silver Rex in North Wembly today: LK04 ***, the plate only differs from mine on the last letter.

Ian.
R3 Aurora Blue Mica - Racing Brake calipers, rotors and steel brake lines - Racing Beat exhaust - TARGA2 sensors - Lockwood grilles - blue LEDs - side and fog light upgrades - window tints - Eibach spacers
dirtyleeds
Club Member
Club Member

Post by dirtyleeds »

Saw a red parked up a Porsche Curves at Le Mans :D

(Beat that if you can!!)
Former Club Secretary
Strato Blue 230 with ALL the optional extra's plus Hoop Spoiler, Borla Exhaust, MazdaSpeed CAI, RP High Flow CAT, RB Grills, and Fully Uprated Brakes - Gone but not forgotten!!
Born a northerner, always be a northerner - just came down south to take your jobs, money and women! :D
Harrizone
Founder Member
Founder Member
Colour: Winning Blue

Post by Harrizone »

ploz wrote:Was that Harrizone I saw near Shopland Hall about 2.30 today? We passed at some speed on a blindish corner and all I managed was a quick wave at a Winning blue with a body kit - not time to snatch a look at the reg.
If it was mine, my son was grabbing a sneak drive of it whilst we were on holiday, only got back today since 10th. He just wouldn't drive it as it frightens him too much, or rather I do when giving him a lift anywhere. :D
Now a distant memory unfortunately.
HypoThermia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by HypoThermia »

Carded a Strato with strakes in Tesco in Watford today.

Ian.
Nazz
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Nazz »

Winning Blue on the M42 . 04 XXX plate. Hello. :)
Gun Metal © Grey - Born on 9/11 2004
:twisted: The Devil made me do it ! :twisted: