Club Calendar.

For good food and good company while we put the world to rights, meanwhile our car stays in the car park.
(Want to setup a new meet? Please contact the Events Coordinator or someone from the Events Team).
willberry70
Committee Member
Committee Member
RX-8: Kuro
Colour: Sparkling Black

Re: Club Calendar.

Post by willberry70 »

You're welcome guys :D
Sparkling Black Kuro SN# 400/500. PZ suspension, Mini-mapped, EBC Red Stuff fronts disks and pads, Custom Oil Lines, Varta E27 battery. Blacked alloys, K&C air filter, RRP Mk2 Coils and MSD Leads, Krown rustproofed.

Events Coordinator
willberry70
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by willberry70 »

SeanP wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:22 am
Many thanks again for updating, including the link in the description! :thumright:
Sorry to be a PITA - but could the Time be updated to end 22:00 too (like the Oxon meet!) :D

One last thing - can the Link to Calendar in the Forum be changed to an "external" link so it opens in a new tab? e.g. like those to Club Shop. This is usually achieved with 'target="_blank"' attribute in the <a> element... BUT I don't know how that might be flagged / managed by the Forum software (been years since I was an Admin with that kind of access! ;) )
Happy to adjust the time. The external link thing, I'll forward to the forum guy :)
Sparkling Black Kuro SN# 400/500. PZ suspension, Mini-mapped, EBC Red Stuff fronts disks and pads, Custom Oil Lines, Varta E27 battery. Blacked alloys, K&C air filter, RRP Mk2 Coils and MSD Leads, Krown rustproofed.

Events Coordinator
DrewR3
Club Chairman
Club Chairman
RX-8: R3
Colour: Crystal White

Post by DrewR3 »

The Oxford Meet is last Tues of every month Will, 30th this and 28th next. The 9th this week was an attempt at an in-between as I had my r3 with me in Oxford. Also one of the meets is reforcast at Fri and Sat. Although a monthly 2 day meet would be impressive. I fear there has been an issue on adding.
These users thanked the author DrewR3 for the post:
willberry70 (Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:01 pm)
Club Chairman

RX-8 2010 R3, Crystal white, 26k miles, Full Mazda Service History

Daily - 2012 Mercedes E220 Coupe AMG sport, Deep Blue, 19 inch AMG alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, AMG BBK with drilled discs

Previous RX-8 - 2006 '56' S1 Pz Prodrive edition, Galaxy Grey
willberry70
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by willberry70 »

Calendar updated

Events Coordinator
warpc0il
Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor
RX-8: 231
Colour: Lightning Yellow

Post by warpc0il »

DrewR3 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:18 am
Also one of the meets is reforcast at Fri and Sat. Although a monthly 2 day meet would be impressive. I fear there has been an issue on adding.
We used to host annual 2-3 day meets for the Irish Rotary community, including 2 nights with Beer/BBQ and a trackday at Kirkistown.

We're slowly building an RX8 community in the local area, some already in the OC and others being "groomed" ;) so might make some official local meet dates soonish...
Dave
The Spin Doctor ™
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇɹǝʌuı ǝsɐǝld :ɹoɹɹǝ
willberry70
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by willberry70 »

Ah that's really cool :thumleft:
I'm not guaranteed to spot it in the general events posts but if you pop something here, I'll add it as soon as I can :thumright:

Events Coordinator
SeanP
Club Member
Club Member
Colour: Diamond Grey

Post by SeanP »

Thanks for updating the times of the Bucks meets; however they now seem to be split over 2 days, if that could be corrected.

Could you also add the bucks breakfast run viewtopic.php?f=241&t=87922
R3, Diamond Grey = :twisted: HUGE smiles :twisted:
RoSPA & IAM (NO) Advanced Driving Tutor; Safe+Systematic+Smooth+Sparkle=FUN! Hayward rebuild@45K(s)miles, 17.5 MPG.
🏁Green Hell :D, Spa :D, AutoSolos 10+, Donnington, Oulton, Blyton, Prodrive x3, Thruxton, Brands Hatch x3, NorthWeald x5, Bedford SW. (Vids, Pics)🏁;
Never forget (28/08/09): 231, Titanium Grey, Leather.
SeanP
Club Member
Club Member
Colour: Diamond Grey

Post by SeanP »

warpc0il wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:37 pm
DrewR3 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:18 am
Also one of the meets is reforcast at Fri and Sat. Although a monthly 2 day meet would be impressive. I fear there has been an issue on adding.
We used to host annual 2-3 day meets for the Irish Rotary community, including 2 nights with Beer/BBQ and a trackday at Kirkistown.

We're slowly building an RX8 community in the local area, some already in the OC and others being "groomed" ;) so might make some official local meet dates soonish...
I've not heard (or actually checked) but is there likely to be the kirkistown event this year? If so - when?
R3, Diamond Grey = :twisted: HUGE smiles :twisted:
RoSPA & IAM (NO) Advanced Driving Tutor; Safe+Systematic+Smooth+Sparkle=FUN! Hayward rebuild@45K(s)miles, 17.5 MPG.
🏁Green Hell :D, Spa :D, AutoSolos 10+, Donnington, Oulton, Blyton, Prodrive x3, Thruxton, Brands Hatch x3, NorthWeald x5, Bedford SW. (Vids, Pics)🏁;
Never forget (28/08/09): 231, Titanium Grey, Leather.
warpc0il
Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor
RX-8: 231
Colour: Lightning Yellow

Post by warpc0il »

There's nothing been proposed yet.

We're happy to support but it needs the Irish Rotary guys to organise.

In 2022 the guys nearly lost their deposit on the track booking, as many that has said they were interested, failed to commit with any down payment, with just over a month to go.
Dave
The Spin Doctor ™
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇɹǝʌuı ǝsɐǝld :ɹoɹɹǝ
willberry70
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by willberry70 »

SeanP wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm
Thanks for updating the times of the Bucks meets; however they now seem to be split over 2 days, if that could be corrected.

Could you also add the bucks breakfast run viewtopic.php?f=241&t=87922
All done.
These users thanked the author willberry70 for the post:
SeanP (Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm)

Events Coordinator

Return to “Pub & Restaurant Meets”