X1 place on Snowdonia trip

Social meets of the past. One off meets that are now complete, or meets that are now no longer attended. Read-only.
DrewR3
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
RX-8: R3
Colour: Crystal White

X1 place on Snowdonia trip

Post by DrewR3 »

As I know most not attending by now will not be looking at the main thread for the snowdonia trip, we have had a cancellation from a member who had a classic double booked at the hotel. Please view the main thread if your interested in coming and taking the place as otherwise I shall cancel the room by the end of the day so we do not incur costs. Being this close, the room will go back to retail and be twice the price of our deal plus will likely go instantly meaning its unlikely we can then bring someone in at a later date. Please let me know urgently if you would like to attend and the hotel will need the £30 deposit ASAP to retain it. Thanks
Daily - 2012 Mercedes E220 Coupe AMG sport, Deep Blue, 19 inch AMG alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, AMG BBK with drilled discs, TDI Tune box, De-Chrome Show 2010 RX8 R3, Crystal white, 23k miles, Full Mazda Service History, Borla Exhaust
Sadly Gone - 2006 '56' Rx8 Pz Prodrive edition, Galaxy Grey

Return to “Past Social Meets”