The Surrey Meet takes place on the first Wednesday of every month from 7pm onwards
Chef & Brewer Fairmile
The pub has a huge car park and welcomes car clubs. The food is good and reasonably priced and still affordable
- From the M25, exit at Junction 10 (A3) and head north towards London
- Take the first junction off the A3, signposted Cobham. Stay in the right lane on the slip road to take the 3rd exit at the roundabout, follow signs to Cobham. (If heading south on the A3 away from London, this is the last exit before reaching the M25 - keep left and take the first exit at the roundabout)
- Down a short hill, at the first roundabout (Sainsbury's is on your left), go straight over.
- At the next roundabout, turn left.
- Keep going about a mile or so on this road, you will enter a 40MPH zone (from the 30) and pass a Shell petrol station on your right. The pub is on the left hand side, entrance is about 300 yards after the 40 signs on the left.
Upon entering the grounds to The Fairmile, the road forks. Take the left fork to go through to the pub car park.
Click here for Fairmile Menus etc
- Shagrington (Brian) = Confirmed
- GSB-TDU (Nigel) = Confirmed
- Studle (Stuart) = Confirmed
- tankie (Brian) = Confirmed
- REF (Robert) = Confirmed
- Wildman10 + Feathers (Ian)(Annie) = Confirmed
- SeanP = Maybe
- JosephP = Maybe
- rameshr (Ramesh) = Maybe
- Parkie1984 (Ian) = Maybe
Just a reminder if you have access to a Google Account then you can Download the Club Calendar onto your Mobile Phone's,which then gives you all the Details of the Meet