The first Wed of every month from 7pm onwards at The Fairmile, Portsmouth Road,Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1BW
The pub has a huge car park and (once again) welcomes car clubs. The food is good and reasonably priced and still affordable)
Click here for Fairmile Menus etc
- From the M25, exit at Junction 10 (A3) and head north towards London
- Take the first junction off the A3, signposted Cobham. Stay in the right lane on the slip road to take the 3rd exit at the roundabout, follow signs to Cobham. (If heading south on the A3 away from London, this is the last exit before reaching the M25 - keep left and take the first exit at the roundabout)
- Down a short hill, at the first roundabout (Sainsbury's is on your left), go straight over.
- At the next roundabout, turn left.
- Keep going about a mile or so on this road, you will enter a 40MPH zone (from the 30) and pass a Shell petrol station on your right. The pub is on the left hand side, entrance is about 300 yards after the 40 signs on the left.
Upon entering the grounds to The Fairmile, the road forks. Take the left fork to go through to the pub car park.
Click Here for Map
Chef & Brewer Fairmile
People going this month = Wed 4th August at 7pm onwards
- GSB-TDU (Nigel)
- Shagrington (Brian)
- tankie (Brian)
- Studle (Stuart)
- R8trt (Teresa) +1
- Tiny (Ben)
- Wildman10 (Ian)
- Feathers (Anne)
- v-rex (Vinho)
- Parkie1984 (Ian)
SeriousSam + Sophie
Wildman10 + Feathers (Ian)(Annie)
Luke M ~ (MRS)
Yie aka Chinese Phil
The Ginga NinjRx8
Wagner & Missus
If you want to add your name, delete your name, or confirm you're still coming,then simply post up in this thread and a member of the Events Team will keep this "first post" list updated. No need to "quote" this list - thanks.
Just a reminder if you have access to a Google Account then you can Download the Club Calendar onto your Mobile Phone's,which then gives you all the Details of the Meet