Place for discussions about the RX-8
thepadol
Club Member
Club Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Eurospec workshop manual vs USA

Post by thepadol »

I've found many links and downloads to the workshop set of manual, very decent and complete. All that I have found so far are clearly copies of the USA spec manuals, certainly useful, but there is no explicit info on the possible differences for Eurospec RX-8s. In general, mechanically the difference are probably limited and easy to ascertain, but the supporting electrical systems are likely to impacted to a greater degree. I haven't found any discussion anywhere that discusses this or even to say that the differences are minor. Already the differences between LHD and RHD can be significant but I'd at least start between Euro and USA if the overwhelming docs out there are USA. I've located some things in German, albeit in print copy, and that poses an additional difficulty due to the language. Anyone chime in?
Shagrington
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RX-8: 192
Colour: Sunlight Silver

Re: Eurospec workshop manual vs USA

Post by Shagrington »

As a paid club member you have access to this section of the forum https://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/v ... m.php?f=58 where you should be able to find all of the workshop and technical manuals etc among the topics that have been 'stickied' to the top.
These users thanked the author Shagrington for the post:
ChrisHolmes (Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:58 pm)
'Grington.
former Club Treasurer 2010-18 (now finally retired) \:D/
Silver 192 green interior LEDS, Nordic Green hoop spoiler, roof inserts and wheels Silver Stripes (now finally retired) :cry: