The Club was started sometime during October of 2003, and is still alive & kicking to this day.
By the end of that first month, there were 41 full members, these are now shown as Founder members. Of those, 8 have been active on the forum in 2018, and 1 is still an active trader!
Some fun stats for you, we've had:
- Over 5,700 members in that time, which represents about 22% of the 25,443 RX-8s sold in the UK.
(Although one car may have had more than one member as their owner of course)
- 22,700+ users registered on the forum, of which only about 20%* were spam accounts..
- More than 1,200 forum users contributing over 100 posts each.
- 16 different countries represented as members. The furthest overseas member being well over 18,500km away!
- Ireland best represented, with no less than 13 members over the years, and some very definitely still with us!
Closely followed by France with 9.
- 340 female members.
- At least one persistent Honda owner that's still a member.
- And a special Melon.
A massive thank you to you all.
*Yes, I totally made that up, but there will have been quite a lot!