Place for discussions about the RX-8
SeeJay
Former Member
Former Member
RX-8: R3
Colour: Sparkling Black

S2 wiring diagrams

Post by SeeJay »

Are any available? Search didn't come up with anything.

I need to find which pins on the ECU connector carry the wiring from the throttle body. My P2071 issue can be 'caused' by pushing or pulling on said connector,so I'm thinking a dodgy wire/pin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2008 Sparkling Black R3 Japspeed Sportcat & Toyo Catback Drilled/grooved discs Simota Induction Kit D585 Coils Braided S/S lines Polished Engine Bay DRL's 2011 Spec Gearbox LED Side & fogs Calibre GT-R rims Michelin Pilot Sport 3 255/35 19 Nissan GTR spoiler RacingBeat ARB's Tein coilovers BHR motor mounts Amemiya Grille CL RC5 pads
warpc0il
Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor
RX-8: 231
Colour: Lightning Yellow

Re: S2 wiring diagrams

Post by warpc0il »

Yes the R3 diagrams are in the Technical FAQ section in the R3 specific thread - can't do the link from Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dave
The Spin Doctor ™
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇɹǝʌuı ǝsɐǝld :ɹoɹɹǝ
SeeJay
Former Member
Former Member

Post by SeeJay »

Can anyone tell me which pins on the ECU connector correspond to the throttle body wiring?.. there are wires of certain colours,duplicated within the connector..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 Sparkling Black R3 Japspeed Sportcat & Toyo Catback Drilled/grooved discs Simota Induction Kit D585 Coils Braided S/S lines Polished Engine Bay DRL's 2011 Spec Gearbox LED Side & fogs Calibre GT-R rims Michelin Pilot Sport 3 255/35 19 Nissan GTR spoiler RacingBeat ARB's Tein coilovers BHR motor mounts Amemiya Grille CL RC5 pads
HwAoRrDk
Former Member
Former Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red

Post by HwAoRrDk »

Just look at the alphanumeric codes in the circles on the diagram and reference that against the pin-out below.

The throttle body pins on the PCM are 2A (red/blk), 2B (red), 2P (grn/yel), 2AL (blk/blu), 2AO (grn), and 2AK (grn/red).
Speed-sensitive windscreen wipers project
Need new tyres? Check prices before buying with the club tyre prices service! (Club members only)
SeeJay
Former Member
Former Member

Post by SeeJay »

HwAoRrDk wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 pm
..in the circles on the diagram and reference that against the pin-out below.
Don't see any circles,and your slightly condescending answer rankles a bit..I'm not conversant with electrical schematics,and I'm taking shots in the dark to try and sort my issue..

Thanks anyway.