What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Place for discussions about the RX-8
User avatar
ChrisHolmes
Committee Member
Committee Member
Posts: 20075
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:04 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Cheltenham
Has thanked: 5596 times
Been thanked: 2563 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by ChrisHolmes » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:58 pm

mrspiller wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:54 pm
ChrisHolmes wrote:
mrspiller wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Does Chris Holmes know about that ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh! Just because I didn’t know about the boot release under the dash don’t rake uphistory!
ImageImageImageImage come on Mr Holmes
It’s humour
Which you love


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarcasm darling, or is it irony?
These users thanked the author ChrisHolmes for the post:
rotatopotato (Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:48 am)
AB Bucket seats and 5 point harnesses
Street Ported 231
Light weight Flywheel
Tein MonoSports with EDFC Active
Racing Beat F&R ARBs
Racing Brake 4 Pot Front Calipers
Racing Brake two piece slotted & drilled discs
LED Rear Lights
LED 3rd Brake light with blink effect
MazdaSpeed skirts
Safety Devices Full cage
Royal Steering wheel
Mishimoto Catch Tank

User avatar
mrspiller
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 3128
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:04 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Copper Red
Location: Hengoed - South Wales
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 481 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by mrspiller » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:00 pm

ChrisHolmes wrote:
mrspiller wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:54 pm
ChrisHolmes wrote: Oh! Just because I didn’t know about the boot release under the dash don’t rake uphistory!
ImageImageImageImage come on Mr Holmes
It’s humour
Which you love


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarcasm darling, or is it irony?
Fun and giggles ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ChrisHolmes
Committee Member
Committee Member
Posts: 20075
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:04 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Cheltenham
Has thanked: 5596 times
Been thanked: 2563 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by ChrisHolmes » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:04 pm

:beers: :whistle: :whistle: :inlove: :inlove: :snog: :snog: :blahblah: :blahblah: :beer: :kinky: :kiss: :kiss: :notworthy: :notworthy: =D> =D>
AB Bucket seats and 5 point harnesses
Street Ported 231
Light weight Flywheel
Tein MonoSports with EDFC Active
Racing Beat F&R ARBs
Racing Brake 4 Pot Front Calipers
Racing Brake two piece slotted & drilled discs
LED Rear Lights
LED 3rd Brake light with blink effect
MazdaSpeed skirts
Safety Devices Full cage
Royal Steering wheel
Mishimoto Catch Tank

User avatar
Pippypip
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Pippypip » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm

So after buying a set of whiteline arbs and saying that I wasn’t going to waste anymore money on Black Friday.....

I have kinda gone back on that and am currently asking illumaesthetic to make me a custom kit for my rear lights that include a rear fog light in them because I have poor impulse control and I saw they had 25% off...

Also I’m try to convince myself not to buy the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans which have been reduced down on driftworks today

User avatar
warpc0il
Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Lightning Yellow
Location: Groomsport, Co Down, NI
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 1999 times
Contact:

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by warpc0il » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm

Pippypip wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm
Also I’m try to convince myself not to buy the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans which have been reduced down on driftworks today
If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Dave
The Spin Doctor ™
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇɹǝʌuı ǝsɐǝld :ɹoɹɹǝ

User avatar
Pippypip
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Pippypip » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:34 pm

warpc0il wrote:
Pippypip wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm
Also I’m try to convince myself not to buy the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans which have been reduced down on driftworks today
If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Hmmm okay I think that will do it for now Image

I’m assuming you will see benefits for track use? But as I currently daily my car I think I will put it off until I can get another car to daily drive

User avatar
warpc0il
Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Lightning Yellow
Location: Groomsport, Co Down, NI
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 1999 times
Contact:

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by warpc0il » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 pm

On many/most tracks there's more than enough forward speed to not run the OEM fans at all, as long as you've got a good air seal around the outside of the radiator. The fans may cut-in on the cool down lap and certainly as you return to the pits/paddock.

Obviously that's assuming normal or below ambient. In a heatwave you might find one or both fans running on hot laps, but should be well capable of coping.

However, the fans and radiator aren't the weakest links in the cooling system anyway.
These users thanked the author warpc0il for the post:
Pippypip (Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:29 pm)
Dave
The Spin Doctor ™
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇɹǝʌuı ǝsɐǝld :ɹoɹɹǝ

NightHunterTauren
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 pm
RX-8: 192
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: Riddings
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by NightHunterTauren » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:28 am

Bought BHR coils. Yesterday I started the work on removing the gearbox for the main beast, the L200. Got the propshaft disconnected and bathed everything else in wd-40 ready for more work.
I honestly underestimated the work for taking a 4x4 gearbox out and the biting cold and the wet tarmac I'm working on.

User avatar
Bigblueknight3k
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Gillingham dorset
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Bigblueknight3k » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:54 am

If anyone has a spare rx8 am after a rear anti roll bar with brackets in no rush its for the mx5 as its a upgrade i believe they fit

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Ryan Rotary Performance
Sponsor Trader
Sponsor Trader
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 pm
RX-8: Supercharged
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: Rugby and Stonham Aspal
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Ryan Rotary Performance » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am

warpc0il wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm
Pippypip wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm
Also I’m try to convince myself not to buy the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans which have been reduced down on driftworks today
If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Kind of agree although not entirely accurate.

The radiator itself is fine, the shroud and fan kit I would stay away from ( I removed this option from my website some time ago). the main issues are:

The shroud itself as stated is a poor design and restricts natural air flow, although when moving I have not personally seen temps rise out of control with this shroud, perhaps its due to the fact I have a Pro-Alloy radiator which is really good.

The fans are the main problem, they are about as much use as chocolate kettle, (I couldn't think of a worse kit for drifting) the CFM of the fans are much lower than OEM.

Stick with OEM, if you want something to look more fancy, the Mishimoto shroud could be adapted with rubber louvres which pull shut under vacuum and some better fans....
These users thanked the author Ryan Rotary Performance for the post:
Bigblueknight3k (Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:10 am)

User avatar
Neilparry
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:13 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Mid Glam
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 324 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Neilparry » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 am

Bigblueknight3k wrote:If anyone has a spare rx8 am after a rear anti roll bar with brackets in no rush its for the mx5 as its a upgrade i believe they fit

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk
An even better upgrade would be those from the R3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Neilparry for the post:
Bigblueknight3k (Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:10 am)
:wash:

User avatar
Bigblueknight3k
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Gillingham dorset
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Bigblueknight3k » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 am

Yep nothing wrong with rads i have one but made my own custom fan set up to make sure i dont have problems i even had it on track 2019 jdm day and no problem at all

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Bigblueknight3k
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Gillingham dorset
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Bigblueknight3k » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:10 am

Neilparry wrote:
Bigblueknight3k wrote:If anyone has a spare rx8 am after a rear anti roll bar with brackets in no rush its for the mx5 as its a upgrade i believe they fit

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk
An even better upgrade would be those from the R3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep i am not sure if they fit but yes it would

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Neilparry
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:13 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Mid Glam
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 324 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Neilparry » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:11 am

Front is the same not sure on the back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:wash:

User avatar
Bigblueknight3k
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Gillingham dorset
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Bigblueknight3k » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:18 am

Neilparry wrote:Front is the same not sure on the back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will have to look in to that then lol good excuse to put upgrade on my rx8 lol

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Proactive
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:46 am
RX-8: PZ
Colour: Custom
Location: Kinmel Bay North Wales
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Proactive » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:36 pm

New redline gearbox oil today, judging from the state of the old oil its the first change in 53K
Never mind, just the diff to do and everything ticked off the list👍😎
To top everything off new oven installed and Pizza for dinner.
Hooorrrraaahh

Simon
These users thanked the author Proactive for the post:
ChrisHolmes (Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:53 pm)
Simon, RX8 PZ #44. Solid Black 2006 known as Agatha

User avatar
Proactive
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:46 am
RX-8: PZ
Colour: Custom
Location: Kinmel Bay North Wales
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Proactive » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Ryan Rotary Performance wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am
warpc0il wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm
Pippypip wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm
Also I’m try to convince myself not to buy the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans which have been reduced down on driftworks today
If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Kind of agree although not entirely accurate.

The radiator itself is fine, the shroud and fan kit I would stay away from ( I removed this option from my website some time ago). the main issues are:

The shroud itself as stated is a poor design and restricts natural air flow, although when moving I have not personally seen temps rise out of control with this shroud, perhaps its due to the fact I have a Pro-Alloy radiator which is really good.

The fans are the main problem, they are about as much use as chocolate kettle, (I couldn't think of a worse kit for drifting) the CFM of the fans are much lower than OEM.

Stick with OEM, if you want something to look more fancy, the Mishimoto shroud could be adapted with rubber louvres which pull shut under vacuum and some better fans....
I had heating issues when I first bought the car, fitted mishimoto fans and shroud changed the stat and the water pump and stuck a self adhesive number plate on to allow complete airflow, and have had absolutely no issues since, just posting in the interest of balancing views.
These users thanked the author Proactive for the post:
Bigblueknight3k (Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:00 pm)
Simon, RX8 PZ #44. Solid Black 2006 known as Agatha

User avatar
ChrisHolmes
Committee Member
Committee Member
Posts: 20075
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:04 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Cheltenham
Has thanked: 5596 times
Been thanked: 2563 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by ChrisHolmes » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:57 pm

Fitted the new discs and pads to the rear today. New front discs ordered.
These users thanked the author ChrisHolmes for the post:
Proactive (Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 pm)
AB Bucket seats and 5 point harnesses
Street Ported 231
Light weight Flywheel
Tein MonoSports with EDFC Active
Racing Beat F&R ARBs
Racing Brake 4 Pot Front Calipers
Racing Brake two piece slotted & drilled discs
LED Rear Lights
LED 3rd Brake light with blink effect
MazdaSpeed skirts
Safety Devices Full cage
Royal Steering wheel
Mishimoto Catch Tank

User avatar
Pippypip
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Pippypip » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:54 pm

So I went out to go and start my car to head off to work and it turns out that I have a flat battery because I accidentally left the dome light on yesterday.....

So now I’m sitting and waiting for the jump pack to charge so I can jump the car and give it a run to get the battery all charged up
These users thanked the author Pippypip for the post:
SmuttyHutty (Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:07 pm)

User avatar
Ryan Rotary Performance
Sponsor Trader
Sponsor Trader
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 pm
RX-8: Supercharged
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: Rugby and Stonham Aspal
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Ryan Rotary Performance » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Proactive wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:43 pm
Ryan Rotary Performance wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am
warpc0il wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm


If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Kind of agree although not entirely accurate.

The radiator itself is fine, the shroud and fan kit I would stay away from ( I removed this option from my website some time ago). the main issues are:

The shroud itself as stated is a poor design and restricts natural air flow, although when moving I have not personally seen temps rise out of control with this shroud, perhaps its due to the fact I have a Pro-Alloy radiator which is really good.

The fans are the main problem, they are about as much use as chocolate kettle, (I couldn't think of a worse kit for drifting) the CFM of the fans are much lower than OEM.

Stick with OEM, if you want something to look more fancy, the Mishimoto shroud could be adapted with rubber louvres which pull shut under vacuum and some better fans....
I had heating issues when I first bought the car, fitted mishimoto fans and shroud changed the stat and the water pump and stuck a self adhesive number plate on to allow complete airflow, and have had absolutely no issues since, just posting in the interest of balancing views.
Thats great!

Doesn't change the facts which I posted above

350matt
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:09 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Strato Blue
Location: Northants
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by 350matt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:31 pm

Proactive wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:43 pm
Ryan Rotary Performance wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am
warpc0il wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm


If it helps with the decision, you might be interested to hear that there's been mixed reviews for the mishimoto Rx8 radiator and fans.

The kit is really designed for drifting, where fans have to be running all the time because the cars are running engines flat-out but aren't travelling "forwards", so reduced natural airflow.

For a road car the fan shrouds and blades are extremely restrictive to natural airflow, when the fans aren't running, which can cause problems
Kind of agree although not entirely accurate.

The radiator itself is fine, the shroud and fan kit I would stay away from ( I removed this option from my website some time ago). the main issues are:

The shroud itself as stated is a poor design and restricts natural air flow, although when moving I have not personally seen temps rise out of control with this shroud, perhaps its due to the fact I have a Pro-Alloy radiator which is really good.

The fans are the main problem, they are about as much use as chocolate kettle, (I couldn't think of a worse kit for drifting) the CFM of the fans are much lower than OEM.

Stick with OEM, if you want something to look more fancy, the Mishimoto shroud could be adapted with rubber louvres which pull shut under vacuum and some better fans....
I had heating issues when I first bought the car, fitted mishimoto fans and shroud changed the stat and the water pump and stuck a self adhesive number plate on to allow complete airflow, and have had absolutely no issues since, just posting in the interest of balancing views.
thing is you changed 5 things there, so you don't know which aspect fixed it....

User avatar
Proactive
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:46 am
RX-8: PZ
Colour: Custom
Location: Kinmel Bay North Wales
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Proactive » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:39 am

350matt wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:31 pm
Proactive wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:43 pm
Ryan Rotary Performance wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am


Kind of agree although not entirely accurate.

The radiator itself is fine, the shroud and fan kit I would stay away from ( I removed this option from my website some time ago). the main issues are:

The shroud itself as stated is a poor design and restricts natural air flow, although when moving I have not personally seen temps rise out of control with this shroud, perhaps its due to the fact I have a Pro-Alloy radiator which is really good.

The fans are the main problem, they are about as much use as chocolate kettle, (I couldn't think of a worse kit for drifting) the CFM of the fans are much lower than OEM.

Stick with OEM, if you want something to look more fancy, the Mishimoto shroud could be adapted with rubber louvres which pull shut under vacuum and some better fans....
I had heating issues when I first bought the car, fitted mishimoto fans and shroud changed the stat and the water pump and stuck a self adhesive number plate on to allow complete airflow, and have had absolutely no issues since, just posting in the interest of balancing views.
thing is you changed 5 things there, so you don't know which aspect fixed it....
Point is it's fixed, and the fans and shroud may not have been the cause, which seems to be items being blamed.
Simon, RX8 PZ #44. Solid Black 2006 known as Agatha

User avatar
Markl17
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 438
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:24 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Stormy Blue
Location: France
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Markl17 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Hi
Car is going for wheel alinement tomorrow,so been under the car to make sure all cam bolts are free,one one put up a fight so not to bad,only problem I did find is the front right wheel bearing has play in it,I have ordered a new one.
I checked the bearings on the rear and the right side is not good so had to order one of those,I have never done a rear wheel bearing on the Mazda so got the spare hub off the shelf for a practice and I can tell you it is a pain in the rear but now I have done it once should be easier when the new parts arrive.
Mark
These users thanked the author Markl17 for the post:
Proactive (Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:13 pm)

User avatar
Pippypip
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Brilliant Black
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by Pippypip » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:10 pm

So I have finally stopped being lazy and cleared out the boot of my Rx8 as it had my old exhaust in it and the clanging when I when over a bump was annoying. I also found an old pair of eyelids for my headlights which I want to put on and see if I like.... but like everything with my car the backs of them are covered in tiger seal and some other white sealant which I need to remove before using some 3m tape.

Image

User avatar
ChrisHolmes
Committee Member
Committee Member
Posts: 20075
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:04 pm
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red
Location: Cheltenham
Has thanked: 5596 times
Been thanked: 2563 times

Re: What have you done to your RX-8 today????

Post by ChrisHolmes » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Drove over to Oxford to meet Nick and give him Neils WhiteLine ARBs that he bought months ago and to receive my front AeroLip. Aside from the fog it was a pleasant traffic free drive.
A nice R3 brapped into the car park as we chatted and we thought it was the one just collected from RR with a bridgeport.
These users thanked the author ChrisHolmes for the post:
v-rex (Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:14 pm)
AB Bucket seats and 5 point harnesses
Street Ported 231
Light weight Flywheel
Tein MonoSports with EDFC Active
Racing Beat F&R ARBs
Racing Brake 4 Pot Front Calipers
Racing Brake two piece slotted & drilled discs
LED Rear Lights
LED 3rd Brake light with blink effect
MazdaSpeed skirts
Safety Devices Full cage
Royal Steering wheel
Mishimoto Catch Tank

Post Reply

Return to “RX-8 Discussion”