- Underneath the text box / reply window, there are a couple of tabs. One 'Options', the other 'Attachments'. Click the latter:
- Now click the 'Add Files' button, and navigate to the photo/s you want to attach in the pop up browse window.
- Or, you can simply 'Drag and drop' into the text area in the usual way most operating systems allow.
- The added file will now be displayed under the text box:
- To add your image at a particular point of your post, or under a certain line of text, use the 'Place Inline' button, next to each image file, which will then look like this in your post:
Finally, 'Submit' your post as usual!
*Pictures are automatically resized for forum display, but just click on them to see them in their original format!
You can also link to photos on any website, or web services such as Photobucket.
To do so, use the image tags:-
Code: Select all