purchasing pz parts for "standard rx8`s"

Useful hints, tips that you think will help other drivers and owners. (No questions)
EVOLVE 230
Former Member
Former Member
Has thanked: 0

purchasing pz parts for "standard rx8`s"

Post by EVOLVE 230 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:44 am

anyone wishing to purchase pz parts for "standard rx8`s" should approach their dealer and in particular the salesmen they bought the car from.

If the dealership have a pz demonstrator or pre reg......they will use the chassis number on their pz to order and price the parts for you.

but hurry because theres not many pz`s left in the system and they are giving them away "TO REMOVE ALL PZ STOCK BY JANUARY 15TH" i have been told by my dealer???????????????

And apparantly there is a £28,000 230 limited edition model on its way for may 2007!!!!!!

straight out of the horses mouth from my local dealer

8) 8)
Evolve copper red mica+aluminium fuel cap+TRC Rear Wing+luxury mats+passenger footrest+special key+cargo liner/net+piano black trim+leather console lids+illuminated gear knob+full aero kit+Mazda lowered suspension+scuff plates+Borla+blue led`s + REO50A`s

EVOLVE 230
Former Member
Former Member

Post by EVOLVE 230 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:47 am

oh and i forgot to mention..................

2 new colours for the new limited edition model..........white or pearlescent orange.....200 models...........150 white and 50 orange

you heard it first here

8) 8)
Evolve copper red mica+aluminium fuel cap+TRC Rear Wing+luxury mats+passenger footrest+special key+cargo liner/net+piano black trim+leather console lids+illuminated gear knob+full aero kit+Mazda lowered suspension+scuff plates+Borla+blue led`s + REO50A`s

Matt Pz
Former Member
Former Member
Been thanked: 0

Post by Matt Pz » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:22 pm

She would kill me if i got another ltd edition :roll: :roll:

Matt Pz :wink:
This is my Pz, there are many like it, but this 1 is mine.
I must master it as i must master my life,
Without me, my Pz is useless
Without my Pz, i am useless.

AW8
Former Member
Former Member

Post by AW8 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:41 pm

I appreciate the desireability of special editions and also that handling ehancements are more important than power. Despite this the lack of a power increase is the major critcism from harder core journos re the pz ( which I seriously admire), which costs more than the std 230 to insure.

I would want a little more HP for my 28k as well as the tweaked suspension etc yet I am also aware of the issues surrounding power output tweaking potential of this engine.
VR 230 owned 2003-2006 - Never to be forgotten.

orbist
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by orbist » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:50 pm

Maybe at 28K they've stuck on a turbo ?! I'd want one for 4K above stock!
RX-8 Owners Club Founder Member

MortuumMorgue
Former Member
Former Member

Post by MortuumMorgue » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:13 pm

wow.. £28k for another edition which translates to 2 colours.. :-k :thumbdown:

If it was at a *minimum* of 250 HP then maybe...

Oh wait - the 2007 model. Ah - this one'll have the iPod integrated headunit.. After all the hassles and troubles we have with trying to get a decent iPod hook up in the rex, maybe the price is justified! :P
galxy grey pz with ss strakes, defi guages, scuffies and a lowered front plate <bling bling> Hello? Morgue's car?

pazza98
Former Member
Former Member

Post by pazza98 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:09 pm

But then if the stock one will have the ipod integration anyway, then it isn't really worth the extra as you'd get that anyway. (where's the raised eyebrow or shrugged shoulder emoticons when you need them :? )
Toyota small car :(

JWatts
Former Member
Former Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Titanium Grey

Post by JWatts » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 am

AW8 wrote:I appreciate the desireability of special editions and also that handling ehancements are more important than power. Despite this the lack of a power increase is the major critcism from harder core journos re the pz ( which I seriously admire), which costs more than the std 230 to insure.
I got a couple of quotes when the dealer offered me a PZ at a reasonable price.
With More than the PZ was actually cheaper than insuring my standard hi-power RX! :shock:
£9k was still a lot for a 3yr warranty though :wink: I'll keep improving mine....especially when the PD suspension comes out!

John
High Power Titanium....with lots of toys gone, but not forgotten and being looked after here :-)

Return to “RX8 Hints and Tips”