Link for Chat Thread
Please use this Thread to give us Feedback on the Event and what we could of done better for next time
Also we are looking forward to seeing all your Photos and Videos of the Event
Events Team & Committee
New Duke wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 amPlease find a link below to add your videos from the upcoming AGM weekend. Individual photos are welcome as well (a group pic for example that we can put at the end) but otherwise this is mainly intended for video please.
Follow the Dropbox link below and just follow the instructions. You select the files to upload, enter you name (or forum name) and email address then simply click to upload.
I'll give everyone who submits content access to the folder as a thank you, so that you too can view everybody else's content. That part will be manually done by me so please be patient for a shared access invitation once you have uploaded to the folder. If you make an upload but don't want access to the shared folder simply PM me.
The link will be active until the 14th March. If after this date you wish to submit anything please PM me and I'll consult the Apex Seals of Destiny.
A couple of housekeeping requests:
- Minimum 1080p video please, pretty much any file format is fine. Ideally 16:9 or 'landscape'. Portrait video has no place in this world.
- Please sort through your content before uploading. So no 1000 image SD card dumps please. We're looking specifically for content (as described on the previous page) to put into a video for everyone. Feel free to get some GoPro footage of your trip to the Hotel/Track too.
- Long, unedited video files are absolutely fine if there's a single moment that you want to make it into the final video. Say for example you have a 20 minute track video and something shocking/hilarious happens at one point. Just be sure to PM me with the specific filename and timecode to be sure that can I spot and extract it.
- If you are given access to the shared folder please don't accidentally delete everybody else's content... that would be sad.
- Uploading to this folder means that you consent for your content to be edited and published on the upcoming RX8 OCUK YouTube channel and any sites that YouTube is embedded in. If you're not OK with that then please don't upload.
- Please only upload your own content. Do not upload someone else's content.
- If you get access to the shared folder do not put publish anybody else's content, even on social media. Contact them directly and obtain their permission first.
- If you're in any doubt about any of the above please PM me... I don't bite.
Here's the upload link:
Hope you all have fun. And if it's wet for the track bit, be sure to get some heat in those tyres