Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 26 July page 6 Front Wifi Camera fitted

For reviews / technical discussions on the other car.. using the knowledge of others on the forum
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 4 July page 6 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by exiled--viking »

Me too they have given me such a good deal the customer service side gave me a very heavy discount on the project as a loyalty Gift as I been using them from there start up days and there work and Craftsmanship is second to none ....... :lol:
Last edited by exiled--viking on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post:
nightfire10 (Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:04 pm)
WAS THE WINNER OF THE 2015 EUROPEAN ROTOR STOCK BEST RX~8 in Show ( Won me 40 trophy"s the Beast is Now Sold A New Beast To Be Built SOON :banghead: ) new car MX5 Now Called the Froggy, face book page build under tony berry 8)
nightfire10
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 40th Anniversary
Colour: Crystal White

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 3 July page 5 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by nightfire10 »

As I'm up the road perhaps I should pick it up

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Hayward's Street/bridgeported rebuild,595's,Tein coilovers edfc Racingbeat rear anti roll bar oil pres oil temp gauge pod's,lockwood front rear grills,Tinted wind ws folding tow hook's,595s,connect2 ,at long last sohn and ap50 tank instaled ,revi ram air duct already fitted ! calipers painted,diff oil changed .
just oil lines to fit at some stage ( had them a while too) :P

180 of 400
ChrisHolmes
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Velocity Red

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 3 July page 5 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by ChrisHolmes »

nightfire10 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:05 pm
As I'm up the road perhaps I should pick it up Image

Calm down, it won’t fit your car!
AB Bucket seats & 5 point harnesses
Rebuilt 6 port
Pettit SC
Racing Beat alloy flywheel, oil lines & ARBs , REV 8 Full SS Exh
Stg1 Exedy Clutch
AEM Smart Coils & MSD leads
Remote oil filter
Tein MonoSports & EDFC
Fully polybushed
Racing Brake 4 Pot Calipers
LED Rear Lights
MazdaSpeed skirts & Rear Spoiler
Safety Devices Full cage
Lockwood SS Grills
Mishimoto Catch Tank
nightfire10
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 40th Anniversary
Colour: Crystal White

Post by nightfire10 »

ChrisHolmes wrote:
nightfire10 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:05 pm
As I'm up the road perhaps I should pick it up Image

Calm down, it won’t fit your car!
It will Image

These users thanked the author nightfire10 for the post (total 2):
ChrisHolmes (Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:40 pm) • exiled--viking (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:36 pm)
Hayward's Street/bridgeported rebuild,595's,Tein coilovers edfc Racingbeat rear anti roll bar oil pres oil temp gauge pod's,lockwood front rear grills,Tinted wind ws folding tow hook's,595s,connect2 ,at long last sohn and ap50 tank instaled ,revi ram air duct already fitted ! calipers painted,diff oil changed .
just oil lines to fit at some stage ( had them a while too) :P

180 of 400
GreySilver Beast
Committee Member
Committee Member
Colour: Custom

Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 3 July page 5 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by GreySilver Beast »

Nice to see everything coming on nicely Tony =D>
These users thanked the author GreySilver Beast for the post:
exiled--viking (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:36 pm)
GSB-TDU - Committee - Events Coordinator & Events Team Admin
Retired Convenience Retail Store Manager/Local Post Office Manager
RX-8OC Club Calendar

Track Car - GSB III 03/08/13 - Present
Support Car - " Blue Beast " 11/05/21 - Present / Chat - Tesla Referral Program http://ts.la/nigel54324
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Post by exiled--viking »

The kit is so well done I been in the garage fitting it into the front end before I start modding.... but I had to stop cannot believe were 4.0 up I going to have to stop cause I need to watch the rest of the game.......

Halo light will come on with the day time running lights

when the fogs come on the Halo will turn off

These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post:
GreySilver Beast (Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:22 pm)
WAS THE WINNER OF THE 2015 EUROPEAN ROTOR STOCK BEST RX~8 in Show ( Won me 40 trophy"s the Beast is Now Sold A New Beast To Be Built SOON :banghead: ) new car MX5 Now Called the Froggy, face book page build under tony berry 8)
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Post by exiled--viking »

Today the bracket has been made and installed for the Ctek battery maintenance connector so you do not need to get into the engine bay to connect up to the charging socket .... ;)

once the bond has set the two cable ties will be removed

sugaru Rubber seal in all flush

Now to fit the switchers and wiring before inserting that grill ;)
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post (total 3):
Vj4sothername (Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:08 pm) • nightfire10 (Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:32 pm) • GreySilver Beast (Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:10 pm)
ChrisHolmes
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 4 July page 6 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by ChrisHolmes »

As neat as I expected it to be!
These users thanked the author ChrisHolmes for the post:
exiled--viking (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:36 pm)
Rebuilt 6 port
Pettit SC
Stg1 Exedy Clutch
Remote oil filter
Tein MonoSports & EDFC
Fully polybushed
LED Rear Lights
Safety Devices Full cage
Lockwood SS Grills
Mishimoto Catch Tank
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Post by exiled--viking »

Thanks Chris..... Today I completed the carbon fibre switch holder Panel tested the lighting the ~Radar switch is for the sonic distance sensor this will be handy when I lower the car and will give me an Audio alert when the front lip spoiler is 92cm / 3 feet from a curb ...wall /obstacle getting louder up to 15 cm 6 inches with a detectable hight of 5cm 2 inches ....

few Pics of the panel ;)

Running Lights/ grill Halos will come on with the cars LED day time Running Lights but can be switched off if needed or used independently one there own

Same with the fog Lights they will come on with the Rear fog lights on the car but can be run on there own or with the Halo lights depends what flicks your switch :lol:

All the wiring will be completed Friday then the weekend I will be removing the front bumper to fit the new Grill ~ hideaway number plate and sensors and making the front two aluminium Under trays and getting rid of the flimsy panels that are fitted at the moment #-o

thanks for taking the time to look
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post (total 5):
Vj4sothername (Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:46 pm) • MARKTHOMASBRAND (Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:48 pm) • GreySilver Beast (Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:04 pm) • nightfire10 (Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 pm) • njkmr (Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:54 pm)
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 7 July page 6 New Front Grill UPDATE

Post by exiled--viking »

Well Over the Last few Days I got around to completing the Carbonmiata.com front grill project

CTEK power port fitted for my Battery maintanance no need to pop the bonnet to connect up… along with Halo Running LED’s and Fogs run independently from the cars lighting from a switch panel I made also my Hideaway Number plate for shows only and the third switch is now for the front Wifi…..Camera for those speed humps for when I lower the car…..

thank you for taking the time to look
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post (total 5):
GreySilver Beast (Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:00 am) • nightfire10 (Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:46 am) • Vj4sothername (Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:39 am) • MARKTHOMASBRAND (Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:05 pm) • ChrisHolmes (Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:43 am)
GreySilver Beast
Committee Member
Committee Member

Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 21 July page 6 Front Grill Fitted

Wowwww, that looks fantastic Tony =D> =D> =D> =D>
exiled--viking (Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:54 pm)
RX-8OC Club Calendar

Support Car - " Blue Beast " 11/05/21 - Present / Chat - Tesla Referral Program http://ts.la/nigel54324
exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 21 July page 6 Front Grill Fitted

Post by exiled--viking »

Thanks guys for the likes today the front camera was installed and linked to the red switch on the control panel the camera will be used when I lower the car to help with obstacles Kerbs/speed humps the camera comes with a hight indicator here's a few pic's

the camera Auto connects to my iPhone when the red switch is on it will record to the phone work up to 6 mtrs from the car takes still pictures has day date and time logs and can be linked to most phones cost £11.00

thanks for taking the time to look ;)
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post (total 2):
GreySilver Beast (Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 am) • MARKTHOMASBRAND (Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 am)
ChrisHolmes
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 26 July page 6 Front Wifi Camera fitted

Post by ChrisHolmes »

Great subtle mods Tony. Nice carpet in the garage if my eyes aren’t deceiving me!
These users thanked the author ChrisHolmes for the post:
exiled--viking (Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:26 pm)
Rebuilt 6 port
Pettit SC
Stg1 Exedy Clutch
Remote oil filter
Tein MonoSports & EDFC
Fully polybushed
LED Rear Lights
Safety Devices Full cage
Lockwood SS Grills
Mishimoto Catch Tank
GreySilver Beast
Committee Member
Committee Member

Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 26 July page 6 Front Wifi Camera fitted

Great stuff Tony :thumleft:

Pity you're not able to go to the WCC event at the end of August, as it would of been lovely to see you :(
exiled--viking (Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 pm)
RX-8OC Club Calendar

exiled--viking
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Tonys MX~5 2.0 ND2 GT Sports RF+ Build Mods for Looks update 26 July page 6 Front Wifi Camera fitted

Post by exiled--viking »

ChrisHolmes wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 am
Great subtle mods Tony. Nice carpet in the garage if my eyes aren’t deceiving me!
Hey Chris amanda let me loose in her part of the garage loft and we had a good clear out ( yippie more room for car stuff ) and I got the carpet from that as the other bits of carpet on the floor where around 20 years old :lol:

My spoiler has been done and covers by wicked coatings and is on it way back the Last part of the body kit build ......can't wait to get my hands on it to fit to the car...
These users thanked the author exiled--viking for the post (total 2):
ChrisHolmes (Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:47 pm) • nightfire10 (Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 pm)
ChrisHolmes
Club Member
Club Member

Post by ChrisHolmes »

exiled--viking wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 pm
ChrisHolmes wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 am
Hey Chris amanda let me loose in her part of the garage loft and we had a good clear out ( yippie more room for car stuff ) and I got the carpet from that as the other bits of carpet on the floor where around 20 years old :lol:

My spoiler has been done and covers by wicked coatings and is on it way back the Last part of the body kit build ......can't wait to get my hands on it to fit to the car...
I bet that’s not the first time Amanda has carpeted you either, more pleasant this time!
Rebuilt 6 port
Pettit SC
Stg1 Exedy Clutch
Remote oil filter
Tein MonoSports & EDFC
Fully polybushed
LED Rear Lights