AlexR3
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
RX-8: R3
Colour: Velocity Red
Has thanked: 0

HELLO ALL

Post by AlexR3 »

Hello all, I'm Alex and i'm a new owner of an RX8 R3...

well its actually my 4th, having had a 231, PZ, Sunlight silver R3 and now a red mica R3. Its been 5 years since I sold my silver R3 and the journey home when i picked up the red R3 from Enjoyable cars in Maidenhead reminded me why I regretted selling all those years ago.
These users thanked the author AlexR3 for the post (total 3):
nightfire10 (Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:30 pm) • ChrisHolmes (Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:53 pm) • casey (Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:35 pm)
Shagrington
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RX-8: 192
Colour: Sunlight Silver

Re: HELLO ALL

Post by Shagrington »

Hi and :welcome: AlexR3. :D Given your history I suspect you won't need my usual tips for new owners on keeping it running sweet (but if you're curious they do appear in a lot of the 'hello I'm new' threads).

I will add tip #5 which is the most important one:
5. Join the club for discounts on all sorts of things (you will very quickly get the cost of membership back - and then some), loads more info in the members only sections (including access to all the workshop and technical manuals), local meets (we are gradually starting them again, they were all postponed for obvious reasons - if you can't find one exactly local it is a good excuse for a drive if you come to one a bit further away), a sexy keyring just for joining and more. :thumright:
'Grington.
former Club Treasurer 2010-18 (now finally retired) \:D/
Silver 192 green interior LEDS, Nordic Green hoop spoiler, roof inserts and wheels Silver Stripes (now finally retired) :cry:
GreySilver Beast
Former Member
Former Member

HELLO ALL

Post by GreySilver Beast »

Hi Alex & :welcome: to the RX-8OC :thumleft:

Please check out the EVENTS SECTION's for anything coming up soon in your area :thumleft:

Events Team
GreySilver Beast-Test Drives Unlimited (Nigel)
Club Member from 2006 - present
Events Team from 2015 - 2024
Events Coordinator from 2017 - 2023
Administrator from 2012 - present RX-8 Owners Club UK
Tesla M3LR AB 363 AWD " Blue Beast "