**Saturday 11th May - Sunday 12th May**
This year is a wider scope, low key private event following the same route in reverse, but only pre-ordering the room's and main meal.
As usual, It will be May and the usual 2nd weekend of the 11th-12th May to miss the Bank Hol congestion.
This will not be the fully co-ordinated pre-ordering and club backed event previously. This will be a private event for friends, RX-8s and other clubs I invite.
What does this mean in brief?
1.The new start will be Rhug estate where we finished last year, approx a further 15 miles into Wales.
2. We will be doing the same route as last year but in reverse, this will give a whole different route context to those who came previously.
3. There will be no pre-ordered or booked lunch. We will stop at the same pubs as usual for either drink or rest or purchase individual lunch. Again this will not be pre-ordered by me, you may wish to pre book your own to avoid disappointment or BYO lunch to eat by the car. I will add stops, times and locats on the route plan later.
4. I will use my usual contact to reduce rates at the normal evening hotel of the Deganwy Quay for Sat evening. Again this will not be a group booking, i will provide a contact number via pm for you to book at an agreed price. Depending on numbers to book an evening meal this may be the only pre-order to assist the hotel for personal reasons that i dont mind assisting these plus its in my best interest to help out with this one..........
5. Lunch day 2 will be the same as above, im not preordering or doing prep. Its BYO, buy at the cafe etc, the hotel is by a Tesco for fuel and food for next day.
So, basically Im going for a drive and stopping for lunch. Then going for beers and having some "Cheesecake" in the evening while crashing over night at a nice hotel then doing same the next day. Join me if you wish, or dont My car will be leaving Rhug at 10:30hrs sharp on the 11th.....No roll call this time, catch me if you can I will copy and paste the routes up from my other thread in the different order when on computer......This was a much easier idea
The Quay Hotel & Spa
Prices as follow for 3 course dinner and room with full breakfast in the morning. Dinner will be at 6pm with us looking at arriving there about 330pm to use facilities:
£235 for Sgl occupancy room with Dinner, B+B
£289 for dual occupancy Dbl or Twin room with x2 Dinner, B+B
- DrewR3 (Drew)(R3)
- SeanP (Sean)(Joseph)(R3) - Confirmed
- thatturborx8 (Silviu+ 1)(Child)(R3T) - confirmed
- Brix79 (John)(R3) - confirmed
- Luke Bennett (Luke)(?)(RX-8) - confirmed
- rx8hunter (Dan)(Charlotte)(RX-8 PZ) - confirmed
- Judderman (Ant)(RX-8) - option B