It will be a drive across Wales on the Saturday from just outside Shrewsbury finishing up in Aberystywth taking in some of the wild and twisty roads that this part of the world has to offer. We'll have a meal and a few drinks in the evening before taking a short driveon Sunday out from Aber heading back East stopping off for lunch before people break up to go their respective ways.
Saturday: https://goo.gl/maps/HAacos4HDTE2 Lunch at a little cafe in Crossgates.
Sunday will be a new route - I still need to test it though when the weather improves.
This is my proposed route at the moment: https://goo.gl/maps/eDDe4urKNLR2
A stop on the A44 for lunch at Nant Yr Arian Visitor center when they also do Red Kite feeding in the afternoons. People can either break off here if they wish or follow me East along the old mountain road to Rhayader before breaking off there.
- Jph - Richmond Hotel Booked
- Kiwigaz (Gareth and Jane) - Guest house booked
- AdamGaltress + Sophie - Richmond Hotel Booked
- Bulldog -
- ChrisHolmes2014 & Kathy - Richmond Hotel Booked
- JohnSpackman - Richmond Hotel Booked
- DaveKimberley -
- ChocolateTeapot -
- DrewPz -
- MARKTHOMASBRAND + Mandy - Richmond Hotel Booked