DrewR3
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: R3
Colour: Crystal White

Detail Bug Car Care

Post by DrewR3 »

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update of a club members discount i have for us kindly provided by Andi at Detail Bug Car Care.

He supported us at the Betws Charity event i organised a couple of years back in his Supra and has developed his own range of car care products which have recieved many laudatory comments in the detailing world as well as an additional detailing community page on FB.

He has offered us a club discount of 10% off any of the products which can be found on facebook shop or the website at:

https://www.facebook.com/DetailBugCarCare/

www.detailbug.co.uk

Admin i have the code if you want to add it into members discounts or i will edit and place it in here.
Daily - 2012 Mercedes E220 Coupe AMG sport, Deep Blue, 19 inch AMG alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, AMG BBK with drilled discs, TDI Tune box, De-Chrome Show 2010 RX8 R3, Pearlescent white, 22k miles, Full Mazda History, all original spec
Sadly Gone - 2006 '56' Rx8 Pz Prodrive edition, Galaxy Grey
Stokesyjnr
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Titanium Grey

Re: Detail Bug Car Care

Post by Stokesyjnr »

DrewR3 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:08 pm
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update of a club members discount i have for us kindly provided by Andi at Detail Bug Car Care.

He supported us at the Betws Charity event i organised a couple of years back in his Supra and has developed his own range of car care products which have recieved many laudatory comments in the detailing world as well as an additional detailing community page on FB.

He has offered us a club discount of 10% off any of the products which can be found on facebook shop or the website at:

www.detailbug.co.uk

Admin i have the code if you want to add it into members discounts or i will edit and place it in here.
Looks ace - any chance of getting the code? Looking to get some of his stuff in much to my wife’s annoyance. :lol:
DrewR3
Club Member
Club Member

Post by DrewR3 »

Stokesyjnr wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:53 pm
DrewR3 wrote:
Hey everyone,

www.detailbug.co.uk

Looks ace - any chance of getting the code? Looking to get some of his stuff in much to my wife’s annoyance. :lol:
Pm'd you the code until i know whether admin want it in the members discounts or not.
Daily - 2012 Mercedes E220 Coupe AMG sport, Deep Blue, 19 inch AMG alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, AMG BBK with drilled discs, TDI Tune box, De-Chrome Show 2010 RX8 R3, Pearlescent white, 22k miles, Full Mazda History, all original spec
Sadly Gone - 2006 '56' Rx8 Pz Prodrive edition, Galaxy Grey
Stokesyjnr
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 231
Colour: Titanium Grey

Post by Stokesyjnr »

DrewR3 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:32 pm
Stokesyjnr wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:53 pm
DrewR3 wrote:
Hey everyone,

www.detailbug.co.uk

Pm'd you the code until i know whether admin want it in the members discounts or not.
Legend
brix79
Club Chairman
Club Chairman
Colour: Aurora Blue Mica

Post by brix79 »

DrewR3 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:32 pm
...until i know whether admin want it in the members discounts or not.
Sling me the details Drew, I'll put up a thread for it. :thumleft:
John
Chairman & Forum Admin Team

2021- // 2009 Sparkling Black R3 | Borla Exhaust | 20mm Eibachs

2017-21 // 2010 Aurora Blue R3 | Gone, never to return, never to be forgotten.
2011-17 // 2005 Titanium Grey 231 | Gone. But Lives(d?) on.
nightfire10
Club Member
Club Member
RX-8: 40th Anniversary

Post by nightfire10 »

Might get myself a little something

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hayward's Street/bridgeported rebuild,595's,Tein coilovers edfc Racingbeat rear anti roll bar oil pres oil temp gauge pod's,lockwood front rear grills,Tinted wind ws folding tow hook's,595s,connect2 ,at long last sohn and ap50 tank instaled ,revi ram air duct already fitted ! calipers painted,diff oil changed .
just oil lines to fit at some stage ( had them a while too) :P

180 of 400

Return to “Detailing - Cleaning”