Bremont Stonor Supercar Sunday Sunday 4th July 2021

For Car shows and events that are run by other organisations (e.g. JDM Combe, Beaulieu, Time Attack, etc.), that Club members are interested in attending then the Club may organise a stand etc. if numbers attending are sufficient (please contact the Events Coordinator or someone from the Events Team).
Vj4sothername
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RX-8: 231
Colour: Brilliant Black

Post by Vj4sothername »

Just booked in for this to complete my car orientated July. No idea how the event is as I've never been but looks like it should be good!

"Showcasing over 400 hypercars and supercars with everything from historic racers and classic sportscars to modern machines with muscle, this year’s event will again be a fitting tribute to engineering passion, power and performance and promises to be an exhilarating day for all petrolheads.

For the first year ever, we will showcase a series of specially curated displays celebrating key milestones in the history and development of some of the most exciting, iconic and desirable marques, including: an eye-watering collection of 1930’s Alfa Romeo 8C’s; a breath-taking display marking three Lamborghini milestones, the 10th anniversary of the Aventador, the 20th anniversary of the Murcielago and the 50th anniversary of the Countach as well as a rare appearance of a truly unique Formula one car, brought to you by our partners Bremont.

Complementing the beautiful estate and the fine display of supercars will be an array of engaging retail outlets and gourmet and artisan food stalls. Younger visitors to the event can enjoy fun and adventure within the newly built Tumblestone Hollow Adventure Playground.

For enthusiasts, this intimate event will offer a rare insight into the history of the supercar and promises to be a fabulous summer fixture for the entire family. Bremont Stonor Supercar Sunday will be a welcome opportunity to raise glasses and re-connect with contacts and friends from the supercar and classic car worlds whilst enjoying our wonderful grounds."

Stonor Park

Stonor

Henley-on-Thames

Oxfordshire

RG9 6HF

https://stonorsupercarsunday.co.uk/

These users thanked the author Vj4sothername for the post (total 3):
ChrisHolmes (Sat May 29, 2021 8:05 am) • Honkytonk (Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 am) • v-rex (Sat May 29, 2021 8:56 am)
S1 - 231 - brilliant black
Feb 08 built,
PZ back box,
PZ suspension,
Scratches,
Replacement engine,
Smiles
Metelyk
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Bremont Stonor Supercar Sunday Sunday 4th July 2021

Post by Metelyk »

Sounds good, will take a look. Might go too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Metelyk for the post:
Vj4sothername (Sun May 30, 2021 10:28 am)
Vj4sothername
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Vj4sothername »

Pic dump 1ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Vj4sothername for the post (total 2):
GreySilver Beast (Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:58 pm) • ChrisHolmes (Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:43 am)
Feb 08 built,
PZ back box,
PZ suspension,
Scratches,
Replacement engine,
Smiles
Vj4sothername
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Vj4sothername »

Pic dump 2ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Vj4sothername for the post (total 2):
GreySilver Beast (Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:59 pm) • ChrisHolmes (Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:44 am)
Feb 08 built,
PZ back box,
PZ suspension,
Scratches,
Replacement engine,
Smiles
Vj4sothername
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Vj4sothername »

Weird wether today, either wetting it down or bright sunshine.

Lots of cars to be seen. Organization was lacking. Queued for an hour to get into the car park, 30 mins for to enter the show then woefully under volume food and drinks. Combined we queued for 1:20 mins for food and drinks. Card machines also didn't work so a bit frustrating.

I did loose my rag a touch (it was open for 6 hours and we had spent 3 in queues!) and just left Sarah and my brother queueing to go look around as that's why I was there.

I'd blank out the number plates but I feel it's a personal choice and if the owners wanted to they would have.

Feb 08 built,
PZ back box,
PZ suspension,
Scratches,
Replacement engine,
Smiles

Return to “Events”