You may / will receive a refund voucher if you left your 2020 booking to be carried forward and this should be used WITH THE CLUB CODE to book for 2021 and as previously the earlier we all confirm our bookings the better chance we have of securing our usual excellent stand pitches.
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds and be a part of the show!
- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available
(receive £5 off track time when you book before Friday 23rd April)
- Club Passes allow the car, driver and up to 3 passengers into the show at no extra cost
£17.50 per car* (Admits the car, driver and up to 3 Passengers)
*Subject to booking fee ( Not applicable if you are using a refund voucher )
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available: Book track time before Friday 23rd April to receive £5 off the public price!
Discount is automatically applied to club bookings.
Please note, you will need your DVLA License at the checkout page
If you've not been before, you can look forward to all the Club display stands, track sessions, drift car demos, show & shine competitions
the top 25 parade and even pro race driver passenger rides!
Find out more at the JDM website but please read this post fully before trying to book anything.
RX-8OC stand parking bookings must be made via the circuit website, see further down for details and the link.
The club stand booking costs £17.50 for a car and 3 passengers versus the none club paddock at £30 for a car and 3 passengers.
Off circuit parking is free but entry per person is £12.50.
Track sessions booked via the club section cost depending on time are £25 or £30, whereas public booked sessions are £30 & £35 respectively.
If Trans from JDM 2020 appears against your name it does not mean you are booked in. You must go to the Club Member bookings section on the JDM website and book using the booking code and your refund voucher. If this is not your status and you think it should be then again follow the booking process on the JDM Website.
When I receive booking confirmations from Castle Combe I will update the relevant status to Booked 2021
Exclusive club track session bookings from 2020 are still in place and you do not need to take any action on this
- Ian.M (Ian)(S1+Pulsar) + 3 - StandX2 - 11:30amEX 14:45 15:45Trans from JDM 2020
- casey (Malcolm)(S1) - Stand - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
- Goodeggbob (Rob)(S1) + 3. - Stand Booked 2021
- Rafael (Rafal)(S1) + 1 (Irma) - Stand - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
- Dave2112 (Dave)(S1) - Stand - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
- Bigblueknight3k (Andy)(S1) - Stand - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
- sKenDread (Kenny)(S1) + 1 (Sarah) - Stand - 11:30amEX Trans from JDM 2020
- NeilParry (Neil)(S1) - Stand - 11:30amEX Trans from JDM 2020
- Studle (Stuart)(S1) + 1 (Lesley) - Stand Trans from JDM 2020
- PhilR (Phil)(S1) - Stand - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
- Reloy (Leroy)(S1) + 1 (Rachel) - Stand - 11:30amEX Trans from JDM 2020
- jon1234 (John)(MRC)(S1) + 1 (Maria) - StandTrans from JDM 2020
- SAS (Scott)(S1 SC) +2 (Sarah)(Luke) - StandTrans from JDM 2020
- pat (Pat)(S1) + 1 (Caren) - Stand - 11:30amEX Trans from JDM 2020
- leeroy69 (Lee)(S1) - Stand Booked 2021
- MarkpRX7 (Mark)(MRC)(RX7) - Stand
- Dove66 (Graham)(S1) +3 - Stand Booked 2021
- vj4sothername (John)(S1) - 11:30amEX Booked 2021
Below are some suggested track times to book thus hopefully grouping members together.
Cars booked in track sessions
We have an exclusive to Club Members track session for 28 cars at £25 each in the morning at 11:30 which can only booked via the club shop: CLICK HERE
From 7:30am we'll be providing to members free hot bacon and sausage rolls, plus throughout the day cakes, tea, coffee and cold drinks. Most cakes & scones are provided by fellow members.
To book stand parking you must go to the JDM event website club section https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/ ... ember-zone armed with the club code and select RX8 Owners Club from the stand list in the club section of the event list and enter the code to buy club passes and specially priced track sessions. These passes will be sent direct to you by the circuit.
The 11:30 exclusive RX-8OC track session can only be booked via the RX-8OC Club Shop: CLICK HERE
NOTE: Passes for this exclusive session only will be issued on the club stand Chris Holmes
The circuit will allocate club sites based on the date members have PAID for their registered club car passes and NOT THE DATE THE CLUB REGISTERED AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST YEARS. THEREFORE IT IS VITAL THAT YOU MAKE YOUR STAND BOOKINGS AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY. Subject to availability track sessions can of course be booked later to spread the cost.
PLEASE NOTE: An entry ticket must be purchased in addition to your track session – a track pass on its own does not gain you entry to the event.
OK if your going please send me a PM, including your "real" name and those of any passengers, and I will send you the club code to use when making your booking via the link below.
https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/ ... /club-book
Please post up your interest including how many you intend to bring with you, and we will add your name(s) to the list. If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we will do our best to help.
We and your fellow members look forward to seeing you there.
Castle Combe Circuit
Castle Combe Ltd
Wiltshire SN14 7EY