Explore the limits of the car and driver, and enjoy the car the way it was meant to be driven. Open pitlane track days, car control days and driver training. The car is the star!
- Club Member
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pm
- RX-8: Kuro
- Colour: Sparkling Black
- Location: Hurst Green, East Sussex
A group of friends and I are off to the ring in September for a little jaunt.
We're heading out on a Friday morning, stopping half way for some lunch and then getting to the track for the end of the day for the couple of hours it's open on the Friday evening. A few beers with dinner that night, followed by a few more laps on the Saturday morning before a drive back to calais to get a 2030 train.
Does anyone have any suggestions for
- good driving routes too and from the track.
- places to stay the night, either close to track or a shortish drive. Good bars/restaurants/vibe is key here
- any other non-track advice that you've learnt from previous trips
RRP midpipe (single resonator) w/ Pettit/Milltek cat-back, RRP MK2 Coils and MSD leads, AEM Cold Air Intake, RRP Custom Map, Royal Steering Wheels custom wheel. Mazdaspeed bodykit, Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s, Smoked LED rear lights, Stoney Racing Hose Kit, Lots of red in the engine bay.
#174’s journey: viewtopic.php?f=104&t=78506
- Committee Member
- Posts: 61955
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:57 pm
- RX-8: Prospective Buyer
- Colour: Custom
- Location: West Sussex
Moved to 'Car Activity and Track days', as this topic is more likely to be seen here, than in 'RX-8 Discussions' section Lee