Another date for your trackday diary this year
This event is being run by Circuit Days, who always provide a good, fun, day. Priced at £179, at one of my favourite circuits, due to it's great variety of corners, from a tight hairpin to Coram, a 90mph+ bend that goes on forever
Highly recommended getting an trackday fix once again at this fantastic track!
More details and booking here:
The circuit: First timers may benefit from browsing through this section of the forum:
Trackday Info and FAQ's
and this topic, specific to Snetterton:
Noise limit is 105dB(A) static and 92dB(A) drive-by.
For those unfamiliar with Snetterton, here's some in-car 2015 footage of what it looks like to drive in an RX-8
- GSB-TDU (Nigel)(GT86) - PAID via Credit
- Harris-5310 (Michael)(370Z Nismo) - PAID via Credit
- casey (Malcolm)(RX-8) - PAID + Garage
- Dave2112 (Dave)(ChrisH)(RX-8 SC) - PAID
- Boston Rotary (Pete)(RX-8+Transporter) - PAID + Garage
- Vj4sothername (RX-8) - PAID via Credit + Garage
- Courts (?)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
- Barry John (Barry)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
If you book a place, please post up here so we know who's going.