Just trying to get some things sorted in diary, so just seeing if there would be any interest in the above track day in September; September seems not to have any scheduled atm.
It is with Javelin so discount will apply.
I am going to go ahead and book this later on today so would be nice to have some company.
Long established Mallory Park Circuit re-opened in December 2013 after a short closure due to breeches in planning and noise control regulations. The new company now operating Mallory are enthusiastic and fully committed to bringing the glory days back to this great venue.
An iconic motor sport venue nestled in the heart of the Leicestershire countryside, Mallory Park has a rich racing heritage and an adrenaline-fueled future. Fantastic viewing of almost the whole venue are available.
Set among lakes and rolling hills, Mallory Park’s central location and friendly approach makes it a very popular circuit.
Mallory Park Racing Circuit (Real Motorsport Ltd)
Layout : Full Circuit (1.35 miles)
Format : Open Pit Lane
Noise : 103dba Static & 98dba Drive By
Overtaking : Left Hand Side on Straights Only and with co-operation around Gerards
- Vj4sothername (John)(RX-8) - F.O.C Gift
- ChrisHolmes (Chris)(RX-8) - Booked - Kirkby House Tues night
- GSB-TDU (Nigel)(GT86) - Booked
- Harris-5310 (Michael)(370Z Nismo) - 2nd Driver - Booked - Prem Inn Tues night
- Nickp47 (Nick)(RX-8 R3) - Booked
- casey (Malcolm)(RX-8) - Booked - Prem Inn Tues night
- REF (Robert)(RX-8) - Booked
- geofftl1000r (Geoff)(RX-8 40th) - Booked - Prem Inn Tues night
- MightyCondor (Alan)(RX-8) - Booked
- xamtex (Peter)(RX-8 PZ) - Booked
- Ian.M (Ian)(RX-8) - Booked - Prem Inn Tues night
- Begall (Ben)(RX-8 R3) - Booked
- V8 Power (Graham)(RX-8) - Booked