Pembrey it’s a fantastic circuit.
Pembrey where is that ?
I hear you say, well if you have never made the trip to the far West of Wales then you are missing out on a fantastic treat.
Pembrey Circuit may only be 1.7 long miles long, however it has everything you can wish for from a circuit.
Straights to have a run with the power full on, and some sweeping bends and tight twisty bits it is all here for you to enjoy.
Often used for F1 testing it is also said to have been one of Ayrton Senna’s favorite circuits and as this will be our third year visiting it is also one of ours as well.
Pembrey is not “just down the road” for most people but the rewards are fantastic and well worth the visit and one bitten we are sure you will visit again.
Pembrey is easy to find you just head down the M4 and exit at Junction 48 and the circuit is about 15 minutes away.
Please book via Opentrack Website
Times for Pembrey Day Events:
7:30am Sign on starts
09:00am Sighting laps
12:00pm till 13:00pm Lunch
17:00pm Track time ends
Static Noise: 105Db
Snacks & Drinks
- GSB-TDU (Nigel)(GT86) - PAID - Fri Hotel/SharePAID - Food x1
- AdamGaltress (Adam)(RX-7 FD) - PAID - Fri Hotel/SharePAID - Food x1
- ChrisHolmes (Chris)(RX-8 SC) - PAID
- Ryan Rotary Performance (Carl)(Scott)(Paul)(RX-8) - PAID - Fri Hotel
- Neilparry (Neil)(RX-8) - PAID
- nightfire10 (Steve)(Vicky)(RX-8 40th) - PAID - Fri HotelPAID - Food x2
- Dave2112 (Dave)(RX-8 PZ) - PAID
- MightyCondor (Alan)(RX-8) - PAID - Fri Hotel - Food x1
- REF (Robert)(Linda)(RX-8) - PAID
- Reloy (Leroy)(Rachel)(RX-8) - PAID - Fri HotelPAID - Food x2
- pat (Pat)(Caren)(RX-8) - PAID - Fri Hotel - Food x2
- Salokin (Nick)(RX-8 PZ) - PAID - Food x1