This event is organised by MSVT, this is a full Open Pit Lane day for just £99
If you're a newcomer to track days then this is a very well managed and marshalled event. Many people have gained an appreciation of track days here on this circuit in the rolling British countryside - most are now enjoying regular track days and digging deep into their pockets after having being seduced by Cadwell. Don’t say you haven’t been been warned! Newcomers to trackdays are very welcome.
The day consists of a briefing and slow sighting laps behind a lead car to familiarise yourself.
Cadwell Park circuit information
Distance 2.173 miles
Cadwell Park Circuit
Beaumont Hotel in Louth.
The Old Rectory in Louth.
Book a Car & Main Driver on this event £99.00
Additional Driver £30.00
Passenger Pass £10.00
Helmet Hire £10.00
EVENT SCHEDULE (provisional);
7.30 Arrive/sign on
8.30 Briefing (compulsory)
9.00 Open pitlane
13.00 Lunch (may vary on the day)
14.00 Afternoon session start
17.00 Finish (subject to light conditions)
Car noise limit: 105dB (No Drive by limit)
Open pitlane means you can come and go as you want on the circuit, as frequently as you want taking into account the number of cars on the circuit. Queuing is rarely more than a few minutes on the day. Especially so, as this event is limited to just 60 cars maximum.
BOOKING YOUR PLACE;
Direct link to the MSVT page for booking this event
A reminder from our 2012 visit
This is a brilliant track and both experienced and new drivers are welcome.
- GreySilver Beast (Nigel)(GT86) - Paid - Sleeping@AG - Food Mon
- AdamGaltress (Adam)(RX-7 FD) - Paid - Food Mon
- MightyCondor (Alan)(RX-8) - Paid - Hotel -
- Nickp47 (Nick)(RX-8 R3) - Paid -
- Dr. FrankenRex (Dan)(R3) - Paid -
- Ninja_Freak (?)(RX-8) - Paid -
- ChrisHolmes (Chris)(RX-8) - Paid - Hotel - Food Mon
- roberts0315 (Rob)(?)(?)(?)(RX-8) - Paid
- Richardracer (Richard)(?)(?)(MX-5) - Paid
- Andrew Sears (R3) - Paid
- SeanP (Sean)(R3) -
- New Duke (Haydn)(RX-8 R3)