Anyone fancy coming along to this Mallory Park trackday hosted by Javelin in early November.
There seems to be a lack of trackdays posted compared to previous years so trying to make amends.
The benefits of this particular event:
It is on a Saturday
It is at Mallory - best track in the world
The canteen food is superb
Has a real old world atmosphere
Great to bring a date as they cannot escape from you or the circuit
So come on guys no excuses this circuit needs to be used.
Long established Mallory Park Circuit re-opened in December 2013 after a short closure due to breeches in planning and noise control regulations. The new company now operating Mallory are enthusiastic and fully committed to bringing the glory days back to this great venue.
An iconic motor sport venue nestled in the heart of the Leicestershire countryside, Mallory Park has a rich racing heritage and an adrenaline-fuelled future. Fantastic viewing of almost the whole venue are available.
Set among lakes and rolling hills, Mallory Park’s central location and friendly approach makes it a very popular circuit.
Mallory Park Racing Circuit (Real Motorsport Ltd)
Layout : Full Circuit (1.35 miles)
Format : Open Pit Lane
Noise : 103dba Static & 103dba Drive By
Overtaking : Left Hand Side on Straights Only and with co-operation around Gerards
- Ranjan (RX-8) - PAID
- Xamtex (Peter)(RX-8 PZ) - PAID
- Ainmhidh (Alan)(RX-8 R3) - PAID + Garage - Hotel Booked
- casey (Malcolm)(RX-8) - PAID - Hotel Booked
- ChrisHolmes (Chris)(RX-8) - PAID - Hotel Booked
- Dave2112 (Dave)(RX-8) - PAID
- Brix79 (John)(RX-8 R3) - PAID - Hotel Booked
- mi60o0 (Mihail)(RX-8) - PAID - Hotel Booked
- Ian.M - PAID - Hotel Booked
- Test Drives Unlimited (Nigel)(GT86) - PAID