Details here: https://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calend ... rch/25-sn/, but don't book online!
GROUP BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS NOW IN PLACE!
10% off prices below on anything you book via the MSV booking number; 0843 4533000, quoting the Group Booking Code.
BEFORE you call to book, PM casey or New Duke for the code you'll need
Track place £129
Additional Driver £30
Helmet Hire £10
Tuition Session £25
You'll need to provide your credit card details, which won't be billed until later (typically about 10 days before the event).
Plenty of room for newcomers to trackdays too, we do our very best to look after everyone and show you the ropes. Light refreshment services also included for free in our garages. If you've not driven an RX-8 on track before, you should try it at least once during your ownership!
If you'd like to stay for a meal afterwards (and avoid the rush hour traffic!) we usually book a table at this pub A lovely, cosy place that does good food, less than 10 minutes from the track on the way back down the A11 (where most people will be heading). Simple let us know and we can book a suitably sized table.
First timers may benefit from browsing through this section of the forum:
Trackday Info and FAQ's
and this topic, specific to Snetterton:
Noise limit is 105dB(A) static and 92dB(A) drive-by.
For those unfamiliar with Snetterton, here's some in-car 2015 footage of what it looks like to drive
- New Duke (Haydn)(R3) - PAID + Garage
- casey (Malcolm)(S1) - PAID+ 2xGarages on Group Booking - FOOD
- Ian.M (Ian)(S1) - PAID - FOOD
- GreySilver Beast (Nigel)(GT86) - PAID - Hotel - FOOD
- bigpete (Pete)(S1) - PAID
- Hopkins (Mike)(S1) - PAID
- Jack Lissimore +1 (S1) - PAID - FOOD x 2
- REF (Robert) +1 (S1) - PAID + Garage - FOOD x 2
- Harrizone (Ray) - extra driver - FOOD
- CheekyWankel (Leeann) - passenger - FOOD